Visitor

Just Another Full of JUNK and Useless Material Blog

Shout it !!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My VASTOR Showcase

This is my Vagrant Story "first game, second replay" Showcase. Current position is in Warrior Rest Room. The Keep. All stage have been completed. Now the last boss, Guildernstern remain.

Razor Axe. Not fully optimized I think......


My Razor Edge. My most prideful weapon. Though, it seems Falchion blade is not too powerful


Legendary Bow. Since it long range, it more useful than Razor Axe. But the chain ability is harder than Razor Axe. Since you have to measure your distant from your enemy



No comments:

My KGS Graph....I let everyone notice, how foolish I am *sigh*

KGS rank graph for silverclaw

My Quote :

"What I started, I'll see through the end"

"I love Igo......but I'm not good at it"

"Don't play too harsh with me, for I am weak"

"My rank is as low as beginner"

"Just think me as a newbie, although I don't like handicap game"

Online traffic