Visitor

Just Another Full of JUNK and Useless Material Blog

Shout it !!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Enjoy Your Igo

I recall.....almost 5 years a go, the first time I know this marvelous, glorious, subarashi game called igo.

I'm still baka (untill now.....still baka *lolz*)
I lose to my first go software, Wulu, by 80 points
It seems go is very difficult to me
I don't know how to win, even worst, I don't know whether this group is already dead or still alive.
But now, although I'm still losing a lot, I could enjoy go game very much, indeed..... *ancur kah bahasanya :lol:*

More important, now I have so many friend who don't know go at all. Or, they couldn't enjoy this game as much as I could. So.....I'm still useful here *lolz......this is the point*
There are so many stronger competitor out there.....I will advance.....go.....straight forward
Along with my friend.

I tell you.......
We are weak......but never ever underestimate us
Strong or weak......that is not necessary
Cause the most important is, how you enjoy your game

Enjoy it, as long as you could ;)

No comments:

My KGS Graph....I let everyone notice, how foolish I am *sigh*

KGS rank graph for silverclaw

My Quote :

"What I started, I'll see through the end"

"I love Igo......but I'm not good at it"

"Don't play too harsh with me, for I am weak"

"My rank is as low as beginner"

"Just think me as a newbie, although I don't like handicap game"

Online traffic