Visitor

Just Another Full of JUNK and Useless Material Blog

Shout it !!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ohfyuuuh

Hey.....I'm bored. After I finish what I have to finish, I don't know what kind of activity that will becoming a perfect refreshment.

But, yesterday night.....I spend my midnight (from 00.00 AM till about 3.00 AM) by replay (one of) my favorite game in Playstation.....Arc the Lad II. Yay......It's Elc man!!! I decide not to use gamefaq (let's bet....how long I withstand this).

And.....I found something fun, much more fun than my name (lolz....)
With a great facility from EPSXE (which enable you save everywhere), I will (mostly) be able to capture any kind of monster I desire (except monster with human name, like Piers Beronica, Gallarno, and Andel :D)

That means.....I CAN CAPTURE ORANGE LICH IN 49th BASEMENT ON FORBIDDEN RUINS!!!! (Sorry for the Caps Lock....too excited *gubraks*)

This is......a fine enjoyment before I get my hand on......my...."only be dreamed" game platform, Playstation 2. Yikaaaaaa.....

Here goes nothing......Kyuhuhuhuhuuh

Bai the wei, I will write again after I capture those Orange Lich. I will report it for you
Let's hunt the Orange Lich /ohmad

No comments:

My KGS Graph....I let everyone notice, how foolish I am *sigh*

KGS rank graph for silverclaw

My Quote :

"What I started, I'll see through the end"

"I love Igo......but I'm not good at it"

"Don't play too harsh with me, for I am weak"

"My rank is as low as beginner"

"Just think me as a newbie, although I don't like handicap game"

Online traffic